Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jeffreyism (2) - We Are Always In The Light

I just received another sms from my dear brother-in-grace, Jeffrey and I like what he said so much that I just have to share with you all here:

At times we may feel that we are in the dark, not knowing what's going on and feeling confused BUT the truth is that we are in Christ and Christ is light. So no matter how we feel, we are never in the dark but always in the light, and His hand shall lead us and His right hand shall hold us.

Psalm 139:8-12 (NKJV)
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You
are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall fall on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light
are both alike to You.


Ephesians 5:8 (NLT)
For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord. So live as people of light!

P.S. Bro Jeff just told me that what he said was inspired by Steve McVey

1 comment:

Kat said...

Amen! I like verses 8,9 and 10 most...so comforting to know He is always there, leading me and holding my hand...